News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Battatitan's Animal Dioramas

Started by Battatitan, December 30, 2012, 04:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battatitan

Hey everyone  :D
So it's a new forum, a new subject, and I thought I'd start a new diorama thread, only this time for my animal dioramas. I was thinking about starting an Extant diorama thread on the Dinosaur Toy Forum, although this forum seems far more appropriate.

As you probably all know I love taking and sharing dioramas. I will try my best to post as frequently as possible with as many images as I can.

To view my extinct dioramas please click on the following link to take you to my thread on the DTF: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1109.0

Without further ado, here they are! If you would like to comment then by all means do; I love to hear people's responses, opinions and criticisms.

Scrubland Sunset

Constant Vigilance

Trekking Across the Sahara

New Forest

Another Dromedary

Sorry about the quality of some of these: they've been resized and some cropped; Photobucket was playing up, and I need a new camera! Still, I hope you enjoyed my dioramas.  ;)

brontodocus

Very nice scenes, Battatitan! :) "Trekking Across the Sahara" is my favourite.

Ana

Lovely photos! Congratulations and thank You for sharing! :D :D

Jetoar

Wonderful merkat image  ^-^, I like it.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Battatitan

Many thanks, Brontodocus, Ana and Jetoar.  :)) By the way, as you might've guessed, both 'Trekking' and 'Sunset' were taken on a beach.  ;D I'm very happy with how they turned out.

I apologise for not updating today, but I shall sometime in the New Year.  :) In the meantime, if you liked these dioramas then please take a look at my Extinct Diorama thread on the Dinosaur Toy Forum: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1109.0

Many thanks and a happy new year to you all  :D

Jetoar

Battatitan

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has commented, viewed and approved of my dioramas. I really hope you're enjoying them.  :))

Here's the next batch. Please leave a comment to say what you think.

Flooded fields bring some friendly fowl

Eyes in the River

A Risky Crossing

(I know these are Schleich's old zebra and that the new ones are much more realistic but these are the only zebra I have!)

A New Forest mare's secluded spot

;)

Varanus

Great work on these!  I really like Eyes in the River and Scrubland Sunset. :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Varanus on January 07, 2013, 10:06:45 PM
Great work on these!  I really like Eyes in the River and Scrubland Sunset. :)

I think the same that you friend  ^-^.

brontodocus

At least the zebras look as if they were quite aware of the submerged menace. 8)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 08, 2013, 11:48:20 AM
At least the zebras look as if they were quite aware of the submerged menace. 8)

Yes, this figure is en the correct place and in the correct position  ^-^.

Ana

Very nice photos again!!! Thank You for sharing :D I like the croc/zebras one best :)

Battatitan

Thank you all very much.  ;) I'm glad that you like them.  :D

Battatitan

I realised that I hadn't updated my thread for a while, so today I'm sharing some of the dioramas which I took recently in the snow that enveloped the UK at the start of the year. I hope you enjoy them. :)

Snowy Heights

Knowing your Neighbourhood

Inquisition

Snow Hunter

BONUS: Enjoying the pine needles which fell from the Christmas Tree

There are many more wintry dioramas to come, but first I need to sift through them and select only the very best!  :)) In the meantime I hope you enjoyed these few.  ;)

Jetoar

Nice dioramas, what brand did the snowy owl? I like it.

Battatitan

Thanks Jetoar. :) The owl's from the now defunct Popco's range of 3.3/4 action figures.

Here are two portraits from the snow which seemed a very long time ago. They aren't very exciting but as I hadn't updated my thread for an awfully long time I thought there's no harm in sharing them.

widukind