News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mojo Fun - New for 2013

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 19, 2012, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

2013 releases from Mojo Fun...

Mojo Proboscis Monkey

Mojo Gaur Bull

Quagga

Pronghorn antelope

Ratel (Honey badger)

Tamandua

Clouded leopard

Griffon Vulture

Stoat

Gentoo Penguin

Brazillian Tapir

Emu

Giant Panda

Moose

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Jetoar

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 19, 2012, 03:51:56 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 19, 2012, 03:50:41 PM
Clouded leopard  ^-^.

I thought I'd missed it, but it's in the list :)

I am very interesting in Mojo fun figures because they are doing figures with great quality and rare animals as Clouded leopard, Quagga and Proboscis Monkey. 10 points for Mojo fun  ^-^.

critter

Mojo Fun and CollectA, in my view, have the best sets of 2013 releases so far. But Mojo Fun has the edge, I think. That Gaur in particular is just amazing.

postsaurischian

Quote from: critter on December 19, 2012, 06:53:53 PM
....... That Gaur in particular is just amazing.

Because it's designed by Ana :)!
And finally we see her Quagga too. Lovely :D! I hope it's about 1:20 or 1:22 :)? and goes well with the Prehistoric Mammals line.

I probably have to get 9 of these 14 modern animal releases ::) ;D! Good grade point average for Mojö!

Varanus

My favorites are the Quagga, Griffon Vulture, Emu, Clouded Leopard, and Tapir. :)

CM

There are actually two ratel figures fro Mojo in 2013.  The second is a male, sans cub: 

(from Mojo's Facebook page)

AnimalToyForum

Thanks CM, I overlooked that one, I'll add it to the first post too :)

brontodocus

So many awesome Mojö figures to come! :) The Gaur is my favourite, too.
Quote from: postsaurischian on December 19, 2012, 08:46:35 PM
I probably have to get 9 of these 14 modern animal releases ::) ;D! Good grade point average for Mojö!
It's funny, I was just going through the pictures and it's also 9 I'd probably get! :)

postsaurischian

^^  :)

When do you English speaking guys say 'Ratel' and when 'Honey Badger'?

sbell

I'd never realized until now that they are already re-doing their moose! And it looks like a vast improvement...anyone here feel like trying to create Cervalces from the original? ;)

sbell

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 19, 2012, 11:53:23 PM
^^  :)

When do you English speaking guys say 'Ratel' and when 'Honey Badger'?

They are interchangeable.  It is the same thing (like saying 'wolverine' or 'glutton'--same critter).

brontodocus

I've sometimes read "Ratel" for the Honey Badger in German literature, too, although it doesn't seem common. Is "Honey Badger" more commonly used in English than "Ratel" or are both terms about equally widespread?

Jetoar

In Spain the name of this animal is Ratel. The other badgers are "Tejones".

Vinyl Scratch