News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - New for 2013

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 19, 2012, 02:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

New releases by Safari Ltd for 2013

German Shepherd

German Shepherd puppy

Lipizzaner Stallion

Palomino Mare

Palomino Foal

Percheron Gelding

Flying Fish

Weedy Seadragon

Panda baby

Eastern Screech Owl

Gold Fish

Veiled Chameleon baby

Townsend's Big Eared Bat

Humpback Whale

Green Sea Turtle Baby

Sunfish

Green Budgie

Blue Budgie

Cheetah

Black Wolf

Black Fox

Wolverine

Fennec Fox

White Lion

White Lion cub

White Lioness with cub

Blue Wildebeest

Blue Wildebeest baby

Elk Bull

-Safariology Science-
Ladybird life cycle

Chicken life cycle

Luna moth life cycle

I wasn't sure about posting humans, since they're technically animals :-[ And I am unsure about fantasy and mythological animals too.

Here are the toobs (there were others, but I'll only post the animal related ones)

Backyard Birds

Snake Babies

-Glow-in-the-dark-
Starfish

Jellyfish

Bat

Salamander

Spider

-Bulk Bags-
Butterflies

Arctic

Can someone specify which lines these figures belong to?

Jetoar

The new scale figures are amazing and wonderful. The bat and the chamaleon are alive  ^-^ ande the owl and fliying fish are accurate.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

critter

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 19, 2012, 02:58:06 PM
Can someone specify which lines these figures belong to?

WILDLIFE WONDERS
Cheetah

WILD SAFARI
Black Wolf
Black Fox
Gnu and calf
Elk Bull
White Lion family
Wolverine
green sea turtle baby
humpback whale
sunfish

HIDDEN KINGDOM
black widow (glow-in-the-dark)

WINGS OF THE WORLD
Blue Budgie
Green Budgie

BEST IN SHOW
German Shepherds

WINNER'S CIRCLE
all horses

INCREDIBLE CREATURES (jumbo replicas)
Townsend's Big-eared Bat
Veiled Chameleon
Atlantic flying fish
Eastern Screech Owl
Panda Baby
White Bat (Glow-in-the-Dark)
Goldfish

Varanus

I like the flyingfish and sunfish the best. :)

postsaurischian

I like the Veiled Chameleon  and the Townsend's Big-eared Bat. That's about it.

sbell

I just realized--where are the toobs?

tyrantqueen

Here are a few more I forgot to add to the list

-Safariology Science-
Ladybird life cycle

Chicken life cycle

Luna moth life cycle

I wasn't sure about posting humans, since they're technically animals :-[ And I am unsure about fantasy and mythological animals too.

Here are the toobs (there were others, but I'll only post the animal related ones)

Backyard Birds

Snake Babies

-Glow-in-the-dark-
Starfish

Jellyfish

Bat

Salamander

Spider

-Bulk Bags-
Butterflies

Arctic

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Jetoar

I am waiting to have the Luna moth cycle. I think that safari and other companies would to do moth figures. I would like to have a Atlas moth figure  ^-^.

AnimalToyForum

Thanks Tyrantqueen! I've moved them to the first page too :)

brontodocus

Quote from: Jetoar on December 20, 2012, 03:10:17 AM
I am waiting to have the Luna moth cycle. I think that safari and other companies would to do moth figures. I would like to have a Atlas moth figure  ^-^.
Ah, that's one of my favourite new additions, too. :) Oh, it seems the Veiled Chameleon juvenile has the correct arrangement of fingers (fusion of the inner three and fusion of the outer two)! :) That's something that's apparently often misunderstood by manufacturers. And a Sunfish, can't wait to get that one! ^-^

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on December 20, 2012, 09:44:09 AM
Ah, that's one of my favourite new additions, too. :) Oh, it seems the Veiled Chameleon juvenile has the correct arrangement of fingers (fusion of the inner three and fusion of the outer two)! :) That's something that's apparently often misunderstood by manufacturers. And a Sunfish, can't wait to get that one! ^-^

Yes the new chamaleon is amaizng bute the best form my point of view is the bat. I look forward that this figure will be to natural size.

bmathison1972

I'd like to see more moths, too :). I have a handful of moths, most of them from the Yowies.

This luna life cycle looks nice; even have an appropriate host plant for the eggs! The lady beetle life cycle looks interesting too. I already have two (three?) other lady beetle life cycles.

Luupiha

I have to admit that I get more and more dissapointed on safari every year. I find the wolf and the fox really lazy attempt to make "new" figures as they're just recolors. Well, I'm hard to please anyway...
I like the flying fish though, I hope it looks half as good IRL as in the promos :3

Balaur

They all look good, but the ones that stand out for me are the flying fish, wolverine, and fennec fox.
[img width=599
height=300|http://www.desktopwallpapers.org.ua/pic/201111/1280x768/desktopwallpapers.org.ua-9234.jpg[/img]

Hey... humans... Weird animals.