News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Animal Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2013 - [Tie-break poll 1]

Started by AnimalToyForum, October 04, 2013, 05:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which diorama is your favourite?

1. Relishing the wet season's greenery
9 (47.4%)
8. Prairie town
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: October 14, 2013, 05:53:18 PM

AnimalToyForum

This is the tie-break poll to decide first and second place in Animal Toy Forum Diorama Contest, Sponsored by Safari Ltd. The poll will close in 10 days. Whatever the final results, congratulations to both winners!

1. Relishing the wet season's greenery

8. Prairie town

AnimalToyForum

Judging from the votes so far, this is going to be very close! Every vote counts!

Balaur

They are both good diorama's, but only one can win!

Also, has this ever happened on the dinotoyforum diorama contest?
[img width=599
height=300|http://www.desktopwallpapers.org.ua/pic/201111/1280x768/desktopwallpapers.org.ua-9234.jpg[/img]

Hey... humans... Weird animals.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Balaur on October 10, 2013, 12:09:00 AM
They are both good diorama's, but only one can win!

Also, has this ever happened on the dinotoyforum diorama contest?

It happened before on the dinosaur toy forum, but on that occasion we had joint placed winners. This time, however, we only have prizes for three, hence the tie-break.

I can tell you the results for this one are still very close!

brontodocus

tyrantqueen

How much longer before we know the results? Although I didn't actually enter this year (I had too much on my plate irl) but I am interested to see who won :)

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

So, the results are in, and it was very tight, but one diorama just snuck in first...

And that diorama is number 8. Prairie town, by A.Garcia.

Second place winner is diorama number 1. Relishing the wet season's greenery, by SeanieP

Congratulations to both of you! Both dioramas are worthy winners and there was just a single vote between first and second place! I'll be in touch with you soon via email to arrange the prizes.