News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by brontodocus, January 12, 2013, 01:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Another thread similar to those we have over at the Dinosaur Toy Forum... while the forum is still young here's my first opportunity to post a feedback...

:D :D

Positive for copper! My first bichir figure. It arrived yesterday (so it was really fast). Many thanks! :)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 12, 2013, 01:31:44 PM
Another thread similar to those we have over at the Dinosaur Toy Forum... while the forum is still young here's my first opportunity to post a feedback...

:D :D

Positive for copper! My first bichir figure. It arrived yesterday (so it was really fast). Many thanks! :)

Cool figure congrats  ;)!
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

brontodocus

:D :D :D And another positive for postsaurischian, thanks so much, Helge! :D :D :D

tyrantqueen

brontodocus

:) :) :) Hurra! :) :) :)

And positive for sbell! :)
It's funny that the paddlefish I sent you arrived on the same day your CollectA Red Panda was here! ;D

sbell

Quote from: brontodocus on March 11, 2013, 10:42:03 PM
:) :) :) Hurra! :) :) :)

And positive for sbell! :)
It's funny that the paddlefish I sent you arrived on the same day your CollectA Red Panda was here! ;D

And a positive for you as well.  You just never know with trans-Atlantic postage. I think it took less than 3 weeks (both directions)!  Which is why I will only use air for parcels.

brontodocus

Oh, and it's about time for...

:D :D :D a big positive for postsaurischian! :D :D :D

brontodocus

And once again...

:) :) :) a big positive for copper!  :) :) :)

Many thanks again! :D

brontodocus

:D :D :D Hurra! And a big positive for blackdanter! :D :D :D

Many thanks, John! :)

tyrantqueen

Thanks to Sean (Sbell) for all the fish 8) Everything went smoothly.

sbell

Man, this thread doesn't see much love!

Anyway,thanks to Brettnj for the Kaiyodo Fish. They finally made it all the way from the US to Canada! The longest distance for a parcel to travel on the planet (based on the postal services, anyway!)

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: sbell on September 20, 2014, 01:00:31 AM

Anyway,thanks to Brettnj for the Kaiyodo Fish. They finally made it all the way from the US to Canada! The longest distance for a parcel to travel on the planet (based on the postal services, anyway!)

Perhaps they travel in the opposite way around the planet to what you'd expect.  ;)

stargatedalek

positive for Brettnj, my Kaiyodo arrived within a week! (again crossing the Canadian border)

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on September 20, 2014, 09:53:24 AM
Quote from: sbell on September 20, 2014, 01:00:31 AM

Perhaps they travel in the opposite way around the planet to what you'd expect.  ;)

I was thinking that--maybe the projection on their maps is different!?

Quagga

Neh!! Neh!! Neh!!

stargatedalek

another positive for Brettnj

stargatedalek

bmathison1972

positive for weaselfan93 (Lance)--thanks to Lance, in the last year I have acquired 4 more of the retired Smithsonian Insects by Safari LTD (tarantula, bumblebee, morpho butterfly, monarch larva)

postsaurischian

Big positive to brettnj ^-^!
I'm not sure if he's a member here :-\, but the figures I got through him are extant species ;D.