News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent acquisitions

Started by Jetoar, December 06, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

That pygmy sperm whale is so cool. I've always had good experiences with Happy Hen.
I like turtles.

Ultrazilla2054

Some cheap little whales I got from target

unnamed (30).jpg
unnamed (31).jpg
unnamed (32).jpg
unnamed (33).jpg
unnamed (34).jpg
unnamed (35).jpg
unnamed (37).jpg
unnamed (36).jpg
unnamed (38).jpg
unnamed (39).jpg

Ultrazilla2054

Sim

Thanks to the lovely @brettnj who got the figures for me, I received several figures that the sellers wouldn't ship to the UK:

1. The new version of the Science & Nature Australian magpie.  It's wonderful and an improvement over the previous version, although I'm keeping both versions. :)

2. The Safari Incredible creatures emerald tree boa.  It's huge!  It's way bigger than my Safari boa constrictor and anaconda from the same line!  I'm happy to have a nice figure of the emerald tree boa now. :)

3. The Safari African grey parrot.  I'm so happy to have a figure of this amazing bird now!  It's perfect!

I also received the Safari mallard from elsewhere, but it was painted sloppily on the beak so I haven't kept it.